This week was a busy week on the blogging front, there have been several things I’ve been working on, so if you missed some of the posts we had, I hope you’ll check them out now!
- On Tuesday we wrote about the coundown to the 1st anniversary of My Dreams of Disney. I hope you’ll stay tuned throughout the month as we count down closer to our anniversary!
- While I’m talking about the anniversary, let me point you towards the Facebook Event we have created to mark the occasion! Just hop on over to Facebook for more details!
- On Wednesday I joined in the Almost Wordless Wednesday feature that my friend Deb over at Focused on the Magic was hosting! Thanks for hosting, Deb!
- So tell me, what are your thoughts on the Disney Photopass Service? I asked the question, “Is it worth it?” What do you think?
Next week we have some great things planned. Look for new posts on the following topics:
- Next Friday is the next installment of the Magical Blogorail Red line! Look for that post — it’s going to be a great topic!
- I’ll be announcing the special My Dreams of Disney Anniversary Contest!
- We’ll be talking about the upcoming Epcot Food & Wine Festival that begins soon.
- Look for thoughts on the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party — I’ve never been!
I hope you have a great week! I’ll talk to you later!