On this special September 11th edition of the week that was, for the week we’ve been busy little beavers! I first want to take one more moment to remember all of the heroic people that gave their lives on that fateful day. Their sacrifice has not been in vain, and they will not be forgotten.
- We continued our Picture a Day series this week:
- Last Sunday, we looked at one of my favorite pictures — the picture of my Grandpa in my Mickey Safari Hat. Last Sunday was both his birthday, and the day he came home to Jesus.
- On Monday, we showed off some pictures from the long “extinct” Animal Kingdom Block Party! Did you ever experience that party?
- Tuesday gave us a glimpse into the time we had dinner over at 1900 Park Fare and met Cinderella.
- For Wednesday, as part of the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop, I shared a picture of the Tron Monorail that I took over at Epcot.
- Thursday was the 1st Anniversary of My Dreams of Disney! We had a fun day, and I thank all of you for helping to make that anniversary all it could be!
- On Friday I shared a picture of Sophie with her BFF Riley from 2008.
- For Saturday we looked at the Coronado Springs entrance sign taken at night.
- Also during the week, I had my last entry into the incredible 40 Days to 40 Years project. My year was 1985!
- On Wednesday, I asked the question that many of us are answering, “Are you going to apply to be on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel?“
- During our 1st Anniversary Facebook Party — which I had a lot of fun doing, by the way, so thank you to all that participated with me — we picked a winner for our contest! The winner is…Krystin! Congratulations Krystin!
- Last night, I made a rookie mistake — I accidentally posted my 9/11 tribute post on the wrong day! Despite that, though, I hope you were able to feel what I was trying to write in my tribute.
- Over on Chip and Company, on Friday I wrote about my top five things to do at the Disney resorts. What are some of your favorites?
Starting next week, we’ll be continuing our countdown to our Disney trip, I’ll be applying to be on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel, and I’ll begin a new series highlighting the websites of some of my Disney friends! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you’ll stick around!