Welcome back to another Week that Was on My Dreams of Disney! We’ve had a really busy week, so let’s take a look at all that was written this week.
In our “Pictures from the Park” series, we had the following photos published:
- On Monday we shared a picture of Island Mercantile. Where are the places at Disney that you like to shop?
- On Tuesday I talked about some of the best scenery at Epcot — Canada’s Victoria Gardens!
- Wordless Wednesday this week was one of the most romantic resorts on Disney property — the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa!
- On Thursday we talked about Playhouse Disney, and the changes that they have made recently.
- On Friday I talked about the Wedding of the Century, and it wasn’t the Luke and Laura wedding! These pictures were also part of my Flashback Friday!
One of the things that I want to improve on is my Disney Planning resources. To that end, I’ve added a special page, check it out often to help answer any questions you may have!
My Dreams of Disney is now branching out! You can now find us at the Kindle Store for those of you that have a Kindle reading device! Why not check us out, and tell me what you think!
Over on Chip & Company, I posted the week in review for February 6th, 2012. In addition, I posted an iPad review for the Disney App “A Royal Christmas.”
On Wednesday I also posted the weekly recap for the Magical Blogorail Green line.
I hope you all have a great week, thanks for stopping by to visit!