Today is November 1st, everyone, and that means that it is time to get out and vote! Vote for the best Travel Podcast on the Internet! That podcast, my friends, is MouseChat.net!
I have been listening to the MouseChat.net Podcast for several years now. Their first podcast was on September 3, 2010, when they talked about the choices between staying on property or off property. Some of my favorite episodes include “Deep Thoughts…with Jim Hill” and “Enjoying the Disney World Decorations at the Resorts.” In almost every instance the gang has so much fun talking to one another that the podcast is done before you know it, and it’s already been an hour! While they do have fun talking with one another, don’t get me wrong — the information they provide is top rate, and well worth your time! The podcast is free, of course, and you can either listen from the website directly at mousechat.net, or you can subscribe to the show via iTunes and send it to your device!
They are up against some very stiff competition, so please take the time to follow these simple steps to place your vote. You can do this once per day until November 15th, so please take the few seconds it takes to do so, and thank you!
- Navigate to the PodcastAwards.com site.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and look for the section for Travel.
- Click on the radio button next to MouseChat in that category (See images below)
- Fill in your name and email address at the bottom left part of the form, and click the submit button on the right.
- Some voters will receive an email, click on the link in the email to finalize your vote.
- Repeat these steps each day between November 1 – 15, 2012!
Thanks! Go MouseChat!