So today, for this post, I thought I would talk with you about the 10 places at Walt Disney World that I would love to eat at, and haven’t been able to do so yet! This could easily be a list of 50 places because there are so many great places to eat at Walt Disney World, but I’ll start with just 10. These aren’t in any particular order, but I’d love feedback to determine which of these should be left off my list in your opinion, and which ones are your favorites. Thanks!
- Artist Point – This is a 2 dining credit Signature restaurant at the Wilderness Lodge. It sounds like a really great place to go for a nice romantic dinner with my wife!
- California Grill — Located on the top of the Contemporary Resort, this restaurant offers incredible views of Wishes — and even if you eat at the restaurant during the day, you can come back at night to watch the fireworks from there by showing your receipt!
- Citrico’s — This restaurant, located at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, looks absolutely incredible! I would love to take Cindy here for a special dinner!
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show — Located at the Polynesian Resort, the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show is a mix of great family-style food and a Luau with dancing, fire shows, and more!
- San Angel Inn Restaurante — Located inside the Mexican Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase, this restaurant overlooks the start of the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. I know that some people have said that the food is iffy, but I want to try it for myself, and I picked this because the atmosphere appears a little better then La Hacienda de San Angel, which overlooks World Showcase Lagoon.
- Narcoossee’s — This restaurant, located near the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, has a great reputation for incredible food!
- Victoria & Albert’s — Eating here with Cindy for my 25th Anniversary would be absolutely incredible! Only 12 1/2 years to go on that! :)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe — Located at the Wilderness Lodge, my buddy Chip said that this is an incredible place to eat! I’ll take his word for it and make a reservation there in the future.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse — I’ve heard people say that this is an absolutely incredible steakhouse, but I’ve also heard people say that i t isn’t as good since it was made a signature restaurant. What do you all think?
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora® — I’ve always liked the look of this restaurant, which is located in the Boardwalk region of Walt Disney World. What do you think of it, worth it, or is it overrated and only a “name recognition” type restaurant?
So there you have it, my top 10 places I’d like to eat at but haven’t yet. How did I do? Do you recommend some that I don’t have on my list? Please let me know in the comments below, and thanks!