Last week, in part one, Sophie went a little overboard with her favorite Disney attractions! She got to number nine and realized that every single one of them was about the Magic Kingdom! As a result, we have decided to break the attractions post up into multiple posts, so for today, we’ve got Sophie’s Favorite Epcot Attractions to share with you! Like last week, at the end of this post you’ll find a link with the actual audio that you can listen to, so sit back, read, listen, and enjoy! Thanks everyone!
This week, Sophie is joined by her BFF Riley, and she has agreed to join in on our conversation! So Sophie and Riley, what are your top ten attractions at Epcot, and why?
- The consensus number one attraction at Epcot by both girls was Soarin’. This simulation ride over the wonders of California is a favorite by many, including Sophie and Riley!
- Next up was Sophie, and she chose the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros! Sophie loves looking at all of the places the boat ride takes you!
- Riley chose Test Track for her next choice! She actually got to see Test Track when she and her friends were down for a Cheerleading competition!
- Spaceship Earth was next on the list. Sophie loves seeing how far we’ve come from the days of hunting Woolly Mammoths!
- Maelstrom in Norway is next on the list. Riley has never ridden this ride, but she wants to because she loves drops and she learned that there is a small drop here. One day we’ll all ride it together!
- The France Pavilion — with the movie there — was number six on the list. The girls also like all the characters you can see in France.
- China, with it’s CircleVision 360 theater and movie, is next on the list. You can also get a good photo here as well!
- Canada with it’s movie is also on the list at number eight. These movies are great because they give us a vision of the country we are in that we wouldn’t normally have!
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends is next. The clamshell ride is fun for the girls!
- Living with the Land is our tenth choice — I think the girls like seeing how all the food is grown, and the different scenes is neat also.
To listen to the unedited audio, click on the link and enjoy!
Stay tuned next week as we continue our interviews with Sophie and learn more about her favorite Disney things! Thanks for stopping by!
- Sophie’s Favorite Disney Attractions! (mydreamsofdisney.com)