Welcome to those of you joining me from Growing Up Disney and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 3rd stop on our Magical Blogorail.
Hello everyone, and thank you for joining us today on the Magical Blogorail! Today we are talking about some of our favorite Disney things — read along and decide if our favorites match up with your favorites! The list is long, so let’s get right on into it!
When it comes to the magic and beauty of the Walt Disney World resort, it is extremely easy to come up of a list of hundreds of things that are your favorite Disney things! So, to keep you all from getting bored by my list, I’ve decided to come up with a list of my top five all time favorite Disney things. Here we go!
- When it comes to Disney Planning, one of my favorite things to do is to order Customized Maps from the Disney World website. These incredible keepsakes are printed out on very special paper that is durable and long lasting, and can make a great treasure for you for a long time. You can order them every six months, even if you aren’t planning a trip, so why not enjoy them and get a little Disney Fix?! In fact, I’ll be right back — I’m going to order some right now! OK, I’m back now! FYI, the customized maps section has been changed around with the new Disney World website redesign.
- Another of my favorite Disney things is the anticipation of the trip! It is so exciting counting down the days towards your next trip! I especially like to incorporate a countdown clock here on the website. One site that I like for that is Mickeypath.com! Go check them out if you need a countdown clock!
- Of course, one of the best things about a trip to Disney World is experiencing all of that incredible Disney Magic! I have so many incredible memories from Walt Disney World, that is one of the biggest reasons why we like to come back to the parks year after year! Some of my favorite memories can be found in this special blog post I wrote almost two years ago titled “My favorite Disney Memories.“
- Another of my favorite Disney things is the Disney Food! Yum, Disney sure does their restaurants right (most of them, that is!) Some of my great memories happened at places where we were eating, such as the time last summer when we were eating at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Wishes started up outside — that was incredible!
- I think, though, that one of the things that I like about Disney the most is the incredible way that the different areas of the resort are themed. You’ve got the French Quarter at Port Orleans, the theming of the Pirates of the Caribbean; all of the incredible theming to be found in each of the lands of the Magic Kingdom; and even the great theming of places like the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. What truly makes Walt Disney World the best place to visit of any vacation destination is the theming, and the Imagineers have learned over the years the best ways to bring us, the Guest, into the attraction as if we’ve stepped into the place itself.
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Disney Donna Kay!
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to re-board:
- Magical Blogorail Red – Disney Breakfasts! (mydreamsofdisney.com)
- Magical Blogorail Red: Dreaming of a Disney Christmas! (mydreamsofdisney.com)