Hello everyone, and welcome to this week’s Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia! Along with Jodi from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, Heidi from Heidi’s Head, and Jenn from Disney Babies Blog, I’m Mike from My Dreams of Disney here to share a special bit of Disney Trivia!
This month the questions all come courtesy of my daughter Sophie, and our resource is the excellent book Disney Trivia from the Vault by Mr. Dave Smith. If you like our trivia and want to purchase your own copy of the book, you can do so by clicking on the link! It’s a great read!
Today’s Trivia is written in from Kathy in Wheeling, IL , who asks:
In what movie or short did Jiminy Cricket teach us how to spell “encyclopedia”?
Jiminy Cricket’s Encyclopedia was a separate little cartoon that appeared a number of times on the Mickey Mouse Club television show beginning in 1956.
Now, for a little fun, take a look at the cartoon that Kathy was referring to! It’s a short little ditty, do you remember this from your childhood?
Thank you for stopping by today, but don’t forget to check out the rest of the entries this week! Just click on the links below, and have a Disney Day!
- Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! (mydreamsofdisney.com)
- Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia – Steamboat Willie! (mydreamsofdisney.com)
- Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia – Walt Disney’s Apartment (mydreamsofdisney.com)
- Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia – Walt Disney World Resorts! (mydreamsofdisney.com)
- Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia – Hercules (mydreamsofdisney.com)