Today, my friends, is Day 93 in our countdown til Disneyland! While I didn’t know this until yesterday, I still find it ironic that yesterday was the 46th anniversary of Pirates of the Caribbean opening at Disneyland! I had done this countdown list over two weeks ago (the order, not all the posts, mind you) so it is entirely coincidental that my pick for today is Pirates, the day after it’s anniversary (as I illustrated in my Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia post last night).
As I’ve said many times, Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite attractions at Walt Disney World, so it stands to reason that I’m going to like the Disneyland version just as much, if not more, then the Disney World version. I can tell you right now that one thing I am definitely doing is experiencing lunch or dinner at the Blue Bayou, that restaurant in New Orleans Square that has seating overlooking part of the ride. I can’t wait!
So, for those of you that have been to both parks, and ridden Pirates at both parks, which one do you like better? Why not tell me in the comments, please? Thanks!
- 99 Days til Disneyland – The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh! (mydreamsofdisney.com)
- 94 Days til Disneyland – Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride! (mydreamsofdisney.com)
- 95 Days til Disneyland – Luigi’s Flying Tires (mydreamsofdisney.com)
- Disneyland Must Eat – Blue Bayou Restaurant (chipandco.com)
- 96 Days til Disneyland – Mickey’s Fun Wheel! (mydreamsofdisney.com)