Welcome to those of you joining me from Heidi’s Head and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 2nd stop on our Magical Blogorail.
Hello everyone, and thank you for stopping by today as we explore the incredible Adventures By Disney adventures that await you! For my trip, I have selected Norway — not just because it is the setting for the movie Frozen, but because the picturesque beauty that the country offers in incredible and something I want to see in person! This is definitely a bucket list item for me!
The Norway itinerary features 8 days and 7 nights, and if you are unfamiliar with how an Adventures By Disney trip works, you are accompanied by great guides that show you a lot of the incredible things you’ll experience on your journey. I’ve never been on one of these trips, so I am by no means an expert, but together we’ll explore more about this particular setting and venue.
- Day 1 — Arrival at Bergen, welcome reception.
- Day 2 — River rafting in Voss
- Day 3 — Fjord Safari on a speedboat, also a visit to the Undredal Stave Church, the world’s smallest Stave Church.
- Day 4 — Visit the Borgund Stave Church (constructed in 1250 A.D.) In addition, your Junior Adventurers will have a special dinner, and you’ll follow that up with a Disney Movie before bed.
- Day 5 — Travel to Lake Loen for either trout fishing or row boating. Afterwards, enjoy lunch at Kjenndalstova (on the shore of Lake Loen) before heading to Briksdal Glacier to visit it.
- Day 6 — Visit Westeras Farm, then walk to a Fjord viewpoint. Afterwards, you’ll have an afternoon to explore Geiranger on your own.
- Day 7 — On your last day before departure, you’ll travel to Oslo, the capital of Norway. From there, you’ll enjoy a farewell dinner and folk dancing at the Grand Hotel Oslo.
- Day 8 — Much like Walt Disney World, this is the worst day — Departure day where you head back home.
To me, the best part of this trip will be the scenic beauty that you can experience firsthand. What do you think your favorite part of this kind of trip will be? Let me know, and thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is In the Mouse House as Gina talks about Ecuador & the Galapagos.
1st Stop ~ Heidi’s Head – Southeast Asia
2nd Stop ~ My Dreams of Disney – Norway
3rd Stop ~ In the Mouse House – Ecuador & the Galapagos
4th Stop ~ Disney Nouns – England & France
Final Stop ~ Manda’s Disney Blog – Scotland & Southern California